You may recall several days ago that the Re:coded cinematic in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix was revealed to include a new secret movie consisting of entirely new content not found in the DS version. However, through Famitsu’s review of the remaster, we’ve just learned that there are, in fact, several other new scenes that have been added. What’s special about these is that they are related to the PC browser social game, Kingdom Hearts X[chi]!
For those who haven’t been following the browser game, Kingdom Hearts X[chi] is based upon the legend of the Keyblade War, with players taking up arms as wielders from one of five different unions fighting for the light. Over the course of the past year, the game has introduced new elements leading to the highly anticipated Kingdom Hearts 3.
While we don’t know what exactly the new scenes entail, you can bet they will be of utmost importance in the series to come.
What do you think the scenes are about? Are there any characters from Chi that you are hoping to see? Let us know!
really quick paint doodle !! im swamped with work :[
They have all completely snapped.
important things to consider about a character
- would they be the type to to pull an “oh no i’m falling gravity is increasing on me” while beginning to fall on another character or would they be the one groaning and rolling their eyes and trying to shove another character doing that to them off
- would they be a morning or night person
- would they be the one stealing the blankets or having blankets stolen from them
- would they love to cook or hate cooking
- would they be the one running outside barefoot in a downpour yelling “it’s raining” and without an umbrella and getting soaked or would they be the one staring at the one doing that like “are you kidding me” before shaking their head, sighing, and joining them
- would they be the one to do most of the driving on a road trip or the one in the passenger seat pressing their face into the window and asking helpful questions that are more teasing comments than actual questions like “are you sure we’re going the right way”
It seems at long last Final Fantasy fans will be able to get a taste of the long-awaited and long-agonized Final Fantasy XV through a playable demo that will release on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One next year. Entitled Episode Duscae, the demo will take place in the early parts of the final product.
Those who purchase Final Fantasy Type-0 HD will be able to get a voucher to download Episode Duscae for free — revealing that it will be a paid demo otherwise. Final Fantasy Type-0 HD will release on March 17th in North America, but its not clear if the Final Fantasy XV demo will be available on the same day.
Finished up a few shots that seemed to flow pretty well together so I put together a new GIF! If you’re on a computer, you can view a high resolution SWF here: http://poojipoo.deviantart.com/art/Naruto-vs-Sasuke-II-WIP02-481431995
monster trio blushing for some reason